NOV/DEC 2020 UPDATE
We have taken every step in order to follow all health restrictions and guidelines put forth by EPCHD, CDC, Governor Polis, Mayor Suthers, etc.
OUR COVID UPDATE
SDW Dance-In-Person Plan
- All of our class maximums have been set to 6 ft apart distancing
- None of our classes go over 10 students this season
- All dancers age 10+ must wear masks during class
- No dressing rooms are available at this time
- No spectators in the building at all
- Dancers age kindergarten and below can have 1 parent drop them off and pick them up in the building
- No water fountains at this time, please send water bottle with your dancer
- All staff will wear masks at all times
- There is hand sanitizer in every dance room, every bathroom, and every common space.
- All dancers are assigned a color and number in the room to make sure we can track close contact cohort tracing incase of any outbreak
- Dancers have the option to attend class virtually or in-person
- At this time, we are not planning on opening up common areas to anyone that is not a dancer at this time. However, we want to make sure that you still can watch your child in class so you will be able to log in straight from your parent portal to watch your dancer from any device!
- We do a full sanitation of the building every single evening and a fog disinfectant spray in-between class cohorts throughout the evening
- We have implemented a GO - SLOW - NO communication policy for all families. At the drop of a hat we can move to virtual if needed and we have integrated softwares together to make this as easy as possible for you and your dancer.