With health and safety on our minds, we have many plans in order to make sure that we can still continue to serve our families in this unprecedented time.
2020 SUMMER CLASSES COVID-19 UPDATE
- We will follow all guidelines set forth by the Colorado Department of Health in order to make sure that we are inline with all Executive Orders that Gov. Polis and Mayor Suthers have set forth for us.
We are currently in the “Safer-at-Home” phase, so our safety measures are based on the current recommendations. If these become stricter or more relaxed, we will make adjustments accordingly.
For June, all of our "Academy" classes, camps, and intensives will remain accessible through live in person classes and our virtual platform.
We will greet all students at the door and the lobby doors will remain locked to all people outside of the classrooms. There will be no one allowed in the lobby or common areas until further notice. We will dismiss students out to cars at the end of class so please make sure to be on time. There will be no use of locker rooms, lounges, or any other area at this time.
We will be following recommended social distancing guidelines set forth by the Colorado Department of Health and the CDC.
Students are welcome to wear masks but are not required at this time.
Choreography at this time will respect social distancing and there will be no physical touching or entering each other's personal space through summer.
- We will not be using props or sets at this time. Acro mats will be used, however, each student will have their own mat at this time in the class and they will be sanitized and wiped down in-between participants.
We ask that all dancers at this time wear shoes and do not dance barefoot in the studio.
The Governor has asked businesses to create safe environments for their customers, so we are striving to do that . . . and so much more!
2020-2021 FALL CLASSES COVID-19 UPDATE
Summit Dance Works is aware of the lasting effects that this will have on our industry, the studio in general, and our clientele. We are making sure to provide avenues for all comfort levels and clients moving forward. So here are our plans for our upcoming FALL 2020-2021 dance season!!
- We will be offering 5 different ways for your dancer to take class with us!
- Private Lessons (1 on 1 with an instructor)
- Semi-Private Classes (4 to 6 dancers max in a classroom)
- Live Classes (normal way of dance but with social distancing max per room size)
- Virtual Classes (participate in the convenience of your home)
- Pre-Recorded Content (purchase monthly access with classes to watch on repeat)
At this time, we are not planning on opening up common areas to anyone that is not a dancer at this time. However, we want to make sure that you still can watch your child in class so you will be able to log in straight from your parent portal to watch your dancer from any device!
- We will be having designated hand sanitizer stations, hand-washing areas, and upping all of our sanitation efforts in the building as a whole.
We will be implementing a GO - SLOW - NO communication policy for all families. At the drop of a hat we can move to virtual if needed and we have integrated softwares together to make this as easy as possible for you and your dancer. COMING JUNE 2020
- We will be launching new parent and student portals directly on our website so you can find all information in one place. No more mass emails being sent and being worried you missed any information! COMING JULY 2020
We are granting SUMMIT STIMULUS SPECIALS to all families that stuck with us in this time. We are so lucky to have you as a family and as a THANK YOU, we are giving you special membership perks! If you were eligible for this, it was sent to you through email